This exciting, innovative new program is designed specifically for recently promoted leaders to boost their culture, fill the “gaps” in their processes, and build strong teams.
Get your newly promoted leaders prepared to hit the ground running by doing the right things the right way. Lead Well will teach, inspire, and motivate your leaders so that they can build a solid foundation.
Lead Well breaks through the Peter Principle and provides the essential tools for newly promoted leaders. So often, leaders are great at what they do and then they’re promoted and left with little to no leadership training—a recipe for disaster. This program will rectify that problem by enhancing their abilities and behaviors and creating a leadership plan that is catered to each individual and their specific needs.
Do you have newly promoted leaders? If so, follow these action steps:
Book a free 30-minute consultation with Laura to sign them up for Lead Well.
- Once you sign your leaders up for success you can breathe easy because you care about your people! Take tomorrow off – you deserve it.
The bottom line: Set your leaders up for success. If you think I might be a good fit to help with this then here are some options:
- Lead Well: For Newly Promoted Leaders is an 8-week program that will help your newly promoted leaders thrive as they move from peer status to power status. The next program begins at the beginning of February. There are only 8 spaces available. Click here to download the one-pager. Are you a good fit for this program? SIGN UP NOW! Book a free 30-minute consultation with Laura to make sure this is the best fit for you.
- Here is a partial list of results my clients typically gain:
- Lead with authenticity so that you lead as your best self and prune away what holds you back.
- Clarify your performance and behavioral expectations so that you can hold people accountable for results without feeling like a jerk.
- Inspire your employees to contribute their best and most authentic selves to your team’s success.
- Set and maintain clear priorities so that your time, talent, and energy have the highest impact.
- Get the right people in the right roles doing the right things so that you boost productivity 2X – 3X and plug the drain on employee turnover.
- Make smart decisions amid turbulence and uncertainty so that you can innovate and lead change while avoiding expensive mistakes.
- Gain peace of mind to focus on strategy and growth because your team is committed to shared goals within a winning culture.
Sign up for a free quick coaching session here to see if we’re a good fit.
Here’s what people are saying about me:
“Laura is an amazing person, leader, and consultant. She is trustworthy and actively listens. Laura shares objective approaches to problem-solving. You need to do business with Laura!”
-Heidi Cuff – Healthcare Business Leader, MHI, BSN, RN